You are here
Position, Function, Tasks, Responsibilities
Position and functions
1. Bac Giang Foreign Affair Department is a professional agency under the Provincial People’s Ắc quy xe máy Committee (PPC), performing function of advising the Provincial People’s Committee in terms of state management of foreign affairs and public services; implementing other tasks and responsibilities under delegation and authorization of the Provincial People’s Committee and according to law provisions.
2. Bac Giang Foreign Affairs Department has its legal entity status, separate seal and account; under the management in terms of personnel and organization of the Provincial People's Committee; and under the professional guidance, control Thiết kế nội thất căn hộ chung cư and inspection of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Submitting to the PPC:
a) Draft decisions, directives and other documents issued under the jurisdiction of the Provincial People's Committee on foreign affairs;
b) Draft long-term, five-year and annual development strategies, programs and plans and projects of foreign affairs; organizational measures Máy tăng âm to perform state administrative reform in foreign affairs under the Department’s state management.
c) Draft document regulating criteria for the titles for heads and deputy heads of the divisions of the Department.
2. Submitting to the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committees:
a) Draft decisions, directives and other documents hoa phat issued under the jurisdiction of the Chairman the Provincial People's Committees on foreign affairs;
b) Draft decision on merger, separation, reorganization or dissolution of the divisions under management the Department according to law provisions;
3. Guiding, inspecting and organizing for the implementation of legal documents, plans, programs, projects, project and other foreign affairs; informing, communicating, disseminating and educating in the areas under the Department’s management.
4. Organizing and managing inward-outward delegations:
a) To unify the management of province’s delegations to visit foreign countries and the reception of foreign delegations to visit and work in máy viên thịt the province according to law provisions and the decentralization of the Provincial People's Committee;
b) To receive international delegations to visit and work with the Provincial People's Committee; to chair and coordinate with relevant agencies to serve delegations of leaders of the Provincial People's Committee to visit foreign countries; to keep statistics on delegation of officials and public servants going abroad under the management of the Provincial People's Committee.
5. Consular Affairs:
a) To receive records, examine, manage and ù taipropose the issuance, renewal, amendment and supplement of diplomatic passports, official passports in accordance with law provisions;
b) To coordinate with other departments and agencies in dealing with the issues regarding migration of Vietnamese and foreigners in the province; to monitor and review the migration of Vietnamese citizens and foreign citizens in the province; to handle sensitive issues, complications arising in consular affairs at locality;
c) To guide and manage the activities of foreign individuals and organizations related to their relatives, asset, travel, living, study, business, investment in the province according to law provisions of Vietnam.
6. Regarding external information:
a) To coordinate with other relevant agencies to implement programs and plans on the dissemination of external information of the Nước dừa province as approved by the PPC;
b) To provide information about the province for the dissemination of external information of the Foreign Affairs Ministry and other competent agencies;
c) To collect, analyze and collate information on the political, security, economic situations regionally and internationally for local socio-economic development;
d) To unify the management of foreign correspondents working in the province; to plan working and reception schedules for leaders of the Provincial People’s Committee to give an interview to foreign correspondents; to provide oriented information, examine and manage the activities of foreign correspondents according to law provisions.
7. Regarding Foreign Individuals and Non-profit Organizations
a) To coordinate with relevant agencies to promote and manage aids under humanitarian, development or emergency assistance programs/projects carried out by foreign non-profit organizations according to law provisions;
b) To support administrative procedures in the gôm xịt tóc luxury implementation of humanitarian, development and emergency assistance programs/projects carried out by foreign non-profit organizations to help localities.
8. Regarding external economy:
a) To assist the Provincial People's Committee to implement foreign affairs programs for local socio-economic development after being approved by competent authorities;
b) To coordinate with relevant agencies and overseas Vietnamese representative missions to collect, select and verify foreign partners in terms of business, joint ventures and investment in localities as assigned by the Provincial People's Committee;
c) To participate in the economic, trade, investment and tourism promotion, building the investment and business climate Nhạc cụ tiến mạnh in line with the strategy of local socio-economic development and helping local businesses expand cooperation with other countries.
9. Regarding cultural diplomacy:
a) To execute the programs on external cultural activities of the province after being approved by the Provincial People's Committee;
b) To coordinate with relevant agencies in organizing external cultural events of the province and in promoting the image of Bac Giang people and culture abroad.
10. Regarding Oversea Vietnamese Affairs:
a) To implement programs, plans and policies on Overseas Gốm sứ bát tràng Vietnamese at locality under the professional guidance of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
b) To coordinate with other departments and branches in the dissemination of the guidelines and policies of the Party and the State on Overseas Vietnamese; to advocate and guide Oversea Vietnamese and their families at locality;
c)To periodically review, evaluate and propose solutions to address the issues related to Overseas Vietnamese and their families at locality.
11. To organize conferences, workshops, signing and implementation of international agreements; to organize the implementation of international agreements at the local level:
- To unify the management of organizing international conferences and workshops, signing and implementing international agreements, implementation of international agreements in accordance with law;
- To report and consult the guidance of the competent authorities to resolve the complex issues arising in foreign affairs.
12. To implement the public administrative reform programs of the Department in line with the targeted content and administrative reform programs of the Provincial People's Committee.
13. To provide professional guidance on Máng xối foreign affairs for officials and civil servants in charge of foreign affairs in the People's Committees at district level.
14. To research and apply advanced science and technology; to set up database
s and information systems for state management and professional expertise in local foreign affairs.
15. To examine, inspect and handle violations; to settle complaints and denunciations; to prevent corruption; to enhance thrift practice and waste combat in foreign affairs as prescribed by law provisions or as assigned/delegated by the Provincial People's Committee.
16. To periodically or extraordinarily notify and report on the performance of foreign affairs as tấm inox prescribed by the Provincial People's Committee and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
17. To define functions, tasks and powers, and working relationships among the divisions of the Department; to implement the regime on salary, wages and other preferential treatment to the Department's cadres, public officials and servants and their training, upgrading, appointment, dismissal, reward, discipline according to law provisions and the delegation of the Provincial People's Committee.
18. To administer the allocated finance and property and properly use the budget allocated to the Department according to the provisions of law.
19. To perform other duties stipulated by law or assigned by the dịch vụ seo Provincial People’s Committee.